Business Development Manager – Current Open Position
XENON, an Australian leader in High Performance Computing, is seeking a Business Development Manager to represent NVIDIA’s complete product portfolio – which includes:
- NVIDIA GPU technology,
- Mellanox end-to-end Ethernet and InfiniBand intelligent interconnect solutions,
- Cumulus Open networking software for the modern data centre.
Your focus will be to target Enterprise companies and Government departments to offer solutions with the above technology throughout Australia. Reporting to the ANZ Sales Manager, your role will primarily be NEW business development.
Ideally an understanding of GPU-accelerated computing, including artificial intelligence, deep learning, data analytics, and high-performance computing including the knowledge of underlying software and hardware architectures will be highly beneficial.
Your ability to work independently is important, and you will rely upon your superb interpersonal and communication skills during consulting engagements, and to communicate opportunities and threats internally.
Working with Clients
- Actively prospecting new business opportunities to improve sales success
- Developing stronger relationships with your existing clients to identify and close new sales opportunities
- Provide a continuous focus on identifying, qualifying, developing, and closing a strong sales pipeline
- Assessing and understanding of clients’ business requirements and identifying the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Developing account planning strategies to identify opportunities
- Maintaining all customer contact data within the company’s CRM
- Maintain sales pipeline and opportunity reporting including accurate forecasting of deal value and timing
To be a successful you will possess:
- A proven track record in IT sales, along with a ‘hunter’ mentality and an ability to find and close new business
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years sales experience, preferably in a business development role
- A strong IT / technical background
- An ambitious and “driven” sales career outlook is essential
- Proven background in dealing with clients to a “C” level of seniority
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
You will be rewarded with an outstanding salary package and a generous commission structure. This is a sensational opportunity for an ambitious and ‘hungry’ candidate to do great new things with a highly innovative exciting company. XENON is an active equal opportunity employer.
Are you ready for the challenge?
If you are interested and feel you meet the required skills and experience, we look forward to reviewing your application.Apply Now
Please note that XENON is an active equal opportunity employer and only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.