Business Development Manager – Current Open Position
XENON is an Australian leader in high performance computing, storage and artificial intelligence solutions. Our customised solutions are designed to tackle data intensive and complex visualisation challenges, allowing our clients to focus on breaking new ground in their respective fields.
This is a rare sales opportunity for you to join a highly successful and reputable IT organisation. Reporting to the ANZ Sales Manager, your role will primarily be NEW business development across a broad range of industries. You will also be responsible for cultivating relationships and translating customers’ technical requirements into technical solution, in line with their strategic objectives. XENON provides an environment that enables a highly motivated Business Development professional to fulfil their potential, supported by a strong team culture.
This outstanding IT business development opportunity will involve:
- Actively prospecting new business opportunities to improve sales success
- Developing strong relationships with existing clients to identify and close new sales opportunities
- A continuous focus on identifying, qualifying, developing and closing a strong sales pipeline
- Assessing and understanding of clients’ business requirements and identifying the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
To be a successful you will possess:
- A proven track record in IT sales, along with a ‘hunter’ mentality and an ability to find and close new business
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years sales experience, preferably in a business development role
- Experience with on- premise & cloud storage solutions and GPU technology would be an advantage
- A strong IT / technical background
- Proven background in dealing with clients to a “C” level of seniority
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
You will be rewarded with an outstanding salary package and a generous commission structure. This is a sensational opportunity for a highly driven and self-motivated candidate to take their sales career to the next level, and do great new things.Apply Now
Please note that XENON is an active equal opportunity employer and only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.