Inside Sales Representative – Current Open Position
XENON is Australia’s leader in High Performance Computing, Storage, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions and services. We assist complex teams and organisations to do great new things.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative (ISR), to join our sales team. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for driving sales for our innovative products, services and solutions by building positive relationships with customers through digital communication.
Therefore, we require a candidate with strong communication and organisation skills who has the ability to learn quickly. If you’re looking to join a highly innovative Australian company, tackle big challenges and do great new things then we would like to meet you.
- Identify and prospect for new customers, promoting the features and benefits of Xenon’s solutions, products and services.
- Sell XENON products, services and solutions to existing and new customers.
- Prospect for new accounts and seek opportunities within your current accounts.
- Manage small- to medium-sized accounts.
- Receive inbound customer sales inquiries and provide quotations, product / service information.
- Establish and maintain relationships to cooperate with decision-makers.
- Cover all activities from preparation of configurations and offers, contract management and conclusion.
- Stay informed of industry trends to help resolve specific market challenges.
- Recommend business solutions supported with data.
- Communicate and promote XENON’s strategic vision.
- Process sales orders and arrange the dispatch and administration of products / services sold.
- Maintain sales statistics and records of sales performance.
- Identify sales leads and escalate them to external sales staff.
- Maintain client databases.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent at partnering, innovating, and making things happen.
- Solid experienced in sales of products or solutions
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the IT/sales industry, including competitors and trends.
- Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business.
- High self-motivated, powerful and a team player.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation.
- Hungry for success.
Holding a bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential.
The position is based in Melbourne, VIC, and open to individuals with work rights in Australia.
- A competitive salary.
- Diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Work-life balance and support for career development.
- Lots of inhouse training.
If you are interested, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and send us your resume.Apply Now
Let’s stay connected! Find us on:
Please note that XENON is, and equal opportunity employer and only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.