Webinar: NVIDIA DGX A100 – View Now
Learn about 3rd Generation AI
View this webinar to learn how the new NVIDIA DGX A100 will change AI infrastructure forever. This third generation DGX solution delivers a dramatic advance in processing power, combined with new levels of flexibility and agility. The NVIDIA DGX A100 will revolutionise how AI workloads are processed, because it can accommodate data analytics, training and inference workloads all in the single unit. The NVIDIA DGX A100 has the potential to replace silos of CPU and GPU delivering a unified infrastructure for all your AI workloads.
“Game Changer” is a heavily overused term, but we think it definitely applies to the NVIDIA DGX A100. Check out this webinar and see if you agree!
Dr Werner Scholz, CTO and Head of R&D, covers:
- New A100 GPUs and the Ampere GPU architecture
- Multi Instance GPU (MIG)
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- 3rd Generation NVLink and NVSwitch
- Networking capabilities
- Integrating storage
- Clustering DGX in PODs
The XENON Team is really excited to bring the NVIDIA DGX A100 to Australia, and the first units have already sold!
Learn how the NVIDIA DGX A100 can accelerate your time to insight.
More about the DGX A100 Platform:
- Learn more about the DGX A100.
- Check out the DGX A100 specs and request a quote.
- Review the Harrison AI case study and learn how DGX platform accelerates IVF.
- Curious about the AI journey and where to start – Download this eBook from XENON and NVIDIA – How to Get Started in AI.