In the course, you’ll learn:
- AI example use cases for healthcare, autonomous vehicles, and data centre optimisation.
- AI concepts such as machine learning learning, deep learning, inference and model training.
- The history of GPUs, GPU Architecture, and the difference between GPUs and CPUs.
- NVIDIA AI software architecture, including frameworks and container repositories.
- Hardware and facilities planning, including considerations regarding servers, networking, storage, management, power and cooling.
After completing this course, you’ll understand how AI is transforming enterprises and society, and how to deploy GPU computing to facilitate this transformation.
You’ll also earn a digital badge of completion to support your professional growth!
The course is sponsored by XENON and provided by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute. Value: $50 (AUD) – Offered by XENON free to enterprise participants for a limited time.
Course Name: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in the Data Centre
Pre-requisites: Basic knowledge of enterprise networking, storage and data centre operations.
Technologies covered: Artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, GPU hardware and software.
- GPU Computing in the Data Centre
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to GPUs
- GPU Software Ecosystem
- Server Level Considerations
- Rack Level Considerations
- Data Centre Level Considerations
Terms and Conditions
- The free course offer is only for eligible participants from Australian based enterprises, government or non-profit research organisations. This will be verified on the basis of your email domain. We may ask for more information to validate your eligibility. XENON reserves the right to determine who is eligible.
- The number of free course registrations is strictly limited, so please register early.
- Your registration will be manually reviewed and if accepted you will receive confirmation and enrolment details within 2 business days.
- You will have 1 month to start the course.
This free course is an exclusive offer from XENON, an NVIDIA Elite partner.
See more details on XENON’s NVIDIA solutions, or contact a XENON AI expert today.Talk to a Solutions Architect