The new NVIDIA Quadro GV100 packs 7.4 TFLOPS double-precision, 14.8 TFLOPS single-precision and 118.5 TFLOPS deep learning performance, and is equipped with 32GB of high-bandwidth memory capacity. Two GV100 cards can be combined using NVIDIA NVLink interconnect technology to scale memory and performance, creating a massive visual computing solution in a single workstation chassis. The NVIDIA Quadro GV100 is avaliable at XENON and can be intergrate into their range of Nitro Visual workstations.
Other benefits of the NVIDIA Quadro GV100 include:
- Easy implementation of deep learning development: Access the NVIDIA GPU Cloud container registry with GV100 or other high-end Quadro GPUs for a comprehensive catalog of GPU-optimized software tools for deep learning and high performance computing on any workstation.
- Accelerated deep learning training and inferencing on a desktop workstation: Dedicated Tensor Cores and the ability to scale two GV100s for up to 64GB of HBM2 memory with NVIDIA NVLink provide the performance required for demanding deep learning training and inferencing applications.
- Supercharged rendering performance: Deep Learning-accelerated denoising performance for ray tracing provides fluid visual interactivity throughout the design process.
- Ability to run complex 3D simulations: Fast double-precision coupled with the ability to scale memory up to 64GB accelerates solver performance in computer-aided engineering workflows.
- Collaborate, design and create in immersive VR: Support for advanced VR features and massive on-board memory capacity means designers can use physics-based, immersive VR platforms such as NVIDIA Holodeck to conduct design reviews and explore complex photoreal scenes and products at scale.
In addition, the NVIDIA Quadro GV100 and its companion product, Quadro vDWS for the data center, address the growing demands of the world’s largest businesses — in such fields as automotive, architecture, engineering, entertainment and healthcare — to rapidly deploy deep learning-based research and development, accelerate deep learning-enhanced applications, enable photoreal VR and provide secure, anytime, anywhere access.
For more information please contact XENON.