NITRO™ E10 Visual Workstation
The XENON NITRO™ E10 supports (2) GPU processors for intensive computational work. You can install (2) double deck GPUs to meet the differing needs of specific computation tasks. The Workstation supports leading GPU’s from Intel® and NVIDIA® to provide single decimal point error correction.Get a Quote
Single CPU socket with support for Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Up to 1TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 8x DIMM slots
Operating System Support
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (x86 and x64)
- Suse Enterprise Linux Server (x86 and x64)
Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) V2.0 that features virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support via a dedicated RJ45 Ethernet port. The power supply is equipped with PMBus to alert administrators on performance parameters and flag any anomalous behaviour that may indicate a potential failure.
The workstation has an embedded SATA3 6Gb/s controller that supports up to 10 SATA 3 ports.
- Internal: (4) 3.5” SAS/SATA quick-swap Disks
- External: (2) 5.25” Drive Bays
- On board expansion: (2) PCI-E 3.0 x16 expansion slots (2) PCI-E 3.0 x8 expansion slots (1) PCI-E 2.0 x8 expansion slot (x4)
- External USB expansion: (6) USB 3.0 ports (2) Front (4) Rear (5) USB 2.0 ports (2) Front (2) Rear
Dual LAN with 10GBase-T with Intel® X722 + X557
- Ethernet cards that operate within your Ethernet fabric at 10GbE, 40GbE, 56GbE and 100GbE speeds for maximum throughput and reliability.
- InfiniBand/VPI interface cards that offer data throughput rates of 10Gb, 20Gb,40Gb,56Gb and 100Gb/s
XENON can add extra features to maximise the return on investment in your Nitro™ visual workstation.
500W High Efficiency power supply (Optional 900W). The power supply is enabled with the PMBus protocol to ensure stable performance operation and increase system uptime.
- Height: 16.7″(424mm)
- Depth: 20.68″(525.3mm)
- Width: 7.6″(193mm)
Optional Hot Swap cooling fans are individually monitored permitting administrators to quickly replace faulty units in the event of failure. Max (8)
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Non-operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Non-operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)