- Data Protection
- Software Defined Storage & File Systems
- Storage Partners
- XENON PlatiNAS
Weka’s modern architecture is specifically designed for the unique storage needs of today’s I/O intensive workloads. Optimised for NVMe and the cloud, Weka powers unprecedented innovation. Weka’s solution excels at solving the I/O starvation problem. In order to maximise your investment and resolve the GPU and CPU starvation problem, a shared file system that ensures data is available to the applications is required. Weka delivers all the bandwidth required, so applications never have to wait for data.
Benefits of a Weka file system:
- Faster Insights: Flash-native file system shortens AI and training cycles; you can complete more analytics, with bigger data sets, in less time.
- Analyse More: A single infrastructure can economically store Exabytes of data in a single namespace, accessible by all your applications.
- Achieve IT Agility: Scale performance & capacity independently to meet changing application demands. Run on-premises, in the cloud or hybrid.
- Minimise Admin Time: Simple, intuitive cloud management interface—one admin can manage Exabytes of data.
- Build it Once: One storage solution manages the entire product lifecycle from data ingest to archive.
- Reduce CAPEX & OPEX– Minimal infrastructure covers peak workloads, leverage cloud-bursting to elastically grow your GPU or CPU resources in the cloud.