XENON recognises that humanity has a unique capacity to impact the planet and accepts that it must play its part in ensuring support of environmentally sustainable practices where it has the ability to do so. XENON aspires to minimise its impact on the environment and maximise the effective use of resources. We strive to achieve this by identifying and offering suitable technologies while looking for effective measures that can be enacted within the organisation at all levels to comply with applicable law and achieve excellence in our environmental performance both within our operations and the broader community.
This Environmental Policy aims to integrate a philosophy of sustainable development into all the organisation’s activities and to establish and promote sound environmental practice in our operations.
XENON commits itself to minimising its impact on our environment through:
- Enhancing awareness among our employees by educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Being an environmentally responsible member of the community;
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Employing processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding;
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices; and
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers, and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.