Do you enjoy a challenge?
At XENON we aren’t held back by conventions. We love to explore beyond the boundaries of the normal to find out just what is possible. We thrive turning problems into opportunities; reframing difficulties; helping to empower people, teams, and networks; and creating flexible, win/win solutions for all involved in a situation.
If you believe that nothing is impossible and would love to work with a variety of new and emerging technologies then please connect with us. We would love to hear from you.Apply Now
Managed Service Professional
XENON is Australia’s leader in High Performance Computing, Storage, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions and services. We assist complex teams and organisations to do great new things.
We are seeking an experienced and talented engineer to join our Professional Services team. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for designing and supporting complex environments, integrating our products into complex IT environments, developing customer-facing tools and documentation, and working as a trusted advisor to architect HPC, cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid), storage, and data protection solutions.
This role involves closely engaging with XENON customers and partners to design, install, configure, integrate, test and troubleshoot our systems and solutions.
Therefore, we require a candidate with strong knowledge of current and upcoming storage technologies, network configuration, backup architecture, multi-vendor backup software, troubleshooting and consultative skills. If you’re looking to join a highly innovative Australian company, tackle big challenges and do great new things then we would like to meet you.
- Analyse challenging customer requirements and propose adequate technical solutions
- Integrate XENON & XENON partner products into a variety of environments and design architectures around it
- Manage and execute integration, deployment and migration projects
- Contribute expert knowledge of our systems into repeatable solutions
- Provide technical assistance to support and development teams for complex field issues
- Focus on projects or programs that require technical and soft skills to drive delivery
- Strong presentation and verbal communications skills
- Strong understanding of infrastructure components and how they are tracked and managed in various systems
- Support escalations with onsite consulting management
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with data protection solutions and DataBase Security; including Oracle RMAN and MSSQL
- More than 5 years of experience in Linux/Unix administration and/or IT management
- Professional services experience
- 3+ years of experience with problem resolution in large scale production environments
- More than 2 years of experience with configuring and troubleshooting network configurations
- Specialisation in IT environment architecture
- Experience with technical project management, accomplishing, improving, tracking and/or assigning tasks that provide project enablement success, efficiently
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when required
- Programming languages (Python, Shell, Powershell, C, PHP, etc.)
- Must be able to empathize with all partners and customers and take the time to fully understand their points of view, needs and problems to help delivery results.
- Strong understanding of business impact and importance of storage, backup/storage services for customers
- Sense of urgency around critical issues
- Positive attitude and helpful approach
- Excellent spoken and written communications
- Ability to communicate clear and concise information in support of team and firm goals
- Experience providing customer training and knowledge transfer
- Timely escalation of critical and/or complex issues as required
- Ability to solve operational issues with both tactical and long-term solutions
- Excellent time management and personal task prioritization
- Good planning skills and ability to deliver on agreed schedules
- Strong familiarity with Windows Server, AIX, and Linux
- Experience in customer support engineering
- Experience in integration
- Ability to work independently or with others to deliver the highest level of success
- Domain knowledge of PBBA appliances
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
If you are interested, please contact us via the contact form below.Apply Now
Please note that XENON is an equal opportunity employer and only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.