Please join XENON at this year’s IBM Systems Technical Symposium in Melbourne, Australia to experience IBM Systems solutions featuring z Systems, Power Systems and System Storage.
Discover how IBM Systems can help you solve business challenges and transform how you design, build, and deliver services.
XENON CTO, Dr Werner Scholz, will be presenting on Tuesday the 15th of August 2017 at 3:15pm. His topic: “Deep Learning – Tools and Platforms for Today and Tomorrow”
Here are a few reasons why I think you’ll want to attend:
- Expand your knowledge: explore emerging technologies, business challenges, approaches and outcomes. Learn how they are shaping the future of business across engagement, expertise, productivity and work.
- Learn best practices: understand from experts how to design for cognitive business, build with collaborative innovation and deliver through a cloud platform.
- Gain deep insights: hear customer testimonials on how IBM z Systems, Power Systems and Storage solutions can help you optimize data and create outstanding customer experiences.
- Network with the experts: network with cross-industry business leaders who are driving the latest advances in productivity, engagement and business outcomes.
- Acquire new skills: discover the new Professional Development track covering IBM Design Thinking, agile enterprises, mentorship and public speaking.
- Experience new capabilities: experience first-hand the breakthrough workplace solutions that create value—today. Be the first to learn about new capabilities to help your teams make the most of every moment at work.
- Certify your skills: validate your credentials and demonstrate your expertise by accessing complimentary on-site certification testing.
At this year’s Symposium, you’ll explore new ways to build IT infrastructure that accelerates technology breakthroughs – all to help you become an architect of the future.
You’ll also have access to the Solution Centre Expo to view the latest solutions and demos from IBM and IBM Business Partners.
Registration is now open. Visit this site to learn more.
We look forward to seeing you at the Technical Symposium, 15 – 17 August 2017 in Melbourne, Australia.