This course has been completed. If you are interested in up-coming courses, please contact us today.
Learn More about RAPIDS training in the section on Training.
Date: Thursday 29th of August 2019
Time: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Venue: Level 1, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Data Engineers & Data scientists
- Data science managers
- Basic machine learning concepts: classification, clustering
- Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Basic concept of data sciences and work flow
- Familiar with Jupyter Notebook environment
- RAPIDS Technical Overview and Software Architecture
- RAPIDS Use Cases and Implementation Scenarios
- Hand-on Session Covering Data ETL Pipeline and Algorithm Demonstration
What you need to bring?
Bring along your Laptop with network capability.
*Seats are limited so please register early.