As a XENON technician, you will be responsible for assembly, integration, and testing as well as remote and on-site support of XENON’s range of high performance custom server and workstation products.
We are seeking an individual who can demonstrate the flexibility and willingness to participate in a variety of tasks as the business needs arise.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and within a team environment. Possessing an inquiring mind and an investigative approach to your work, you will be pro-active whilst at the same time following best practice manufacturing procedures to ensure the highest production quality and customer satisfaction.
You will be expected to cross-train on a number of product families and tasks to make sure that all of XENON’s business needs are supported.
The following list describes competencies and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role.
- Strong knowledge of information technologies (workstation and server hardware platforms, storage technologies, networking, etc)
- Highly knowledgeable about all aspects on computer hardware and various operating systems (esp. Linux)
- Prior computer/systems building experience
- Competency and experience in electronics is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities with customers and co-workers
- Detail-oriented and able to read technical manuals and drawings
- Work as part of the production team on assembly, integration, testing of servers and workstations
- Coordinate installation, configuration, set-up of hardware and software
- Perform routine maintenance for computer hardware and software as necessary
- Assemble/disassemble test, debug systems running complex diagnostics to board/sub -assembly level
- Perform incoming inspections on RMA and new orders
- Failure analysis, write reports, create/update/respond to corresponding support tickets
- Create, update, manage, and close support tickets for escalated jobs and completed tasks
- Answer inbound support calls and respond to email enquiries, creating tickets as needed
- Providing remote and on-site hardware and software support to triage, diagnostic and fix problems reported by customers
- Work on the continuous improvement of the quality of products and services
If you are interested, please complete the form on our application page, and upload your resume in PDF format.
Please note that XENON is an equal opportunity employer and only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.Apply Now