XENON – Intel® Joint Webinar – View Now
Optane Persistent Memory can deliver systems which process larger datasets, at significant savings over DRAM systems. Join our tech talk webinar to learn more, and explore the opportunity to run a POC on comparable Optane and DRAM systems with your workload.
Join us for this informative webinar jointly presented by XENON and Intel®. We will cover Intel® Optane™, discuss opportunities to test drive Intel® Optane™ and outline the Intel® Roadmap.
- Dr Werner Scholz, CTO & Head of R&D, XENON
- Peter Kerney, Enterprise Solutions Architect, Intel Australia
- Intel® Optane™: what it is, how it’s used, value of persistent memory vs DRAM
- Apps and material comparisons / discussion of POC machines available and invitation to run a POC
- Roadmap (upcoming releases CPU and Intel® Optane™)
- Q & A
- Key takeaways: Potential for 40%+ performance lift at half the cost of DRAM. Contact us to book into the POC systems to run your own side-by-side comparisons with your applications, data and workloads.