Storage - Data Management, Backup, Archive
For organisations of all sizes, significant value and IP resides in their Data. How it is managed, safe-guarded, and archived is critical for preserving business value as well as business continuity.
Data Management is a category of solutions for data protection, back-up, archive, and also data optimisation to minimise underlying storage infrastructure costs.
XENON works with organisations of all sizes to implement data management solutions. XENON does this across a range of storage options, as well as data protection options both hardware and software driven. Critical decisions around:
- Location of data (centralised, remote offices, hub-and-spoke arrangements etc),
- Type of data being protected (structure, unstructured),
- Retention time-frame,
- Backup windows and time to process,
- Off-site, air-gap and redundancy considerations for protection against intrusion, malware and ransomware,
- Legislative requirements and data sovereignty,
- Retrieval and recovery requirements.
By understanding your data workflow and requirements, XENON can tailor a data protection strategy, hardware and software solution that will meet your objectives and provide lasting protection for the valuable data in your organisation. A well crafted strategy will allow your data to be protected, with a predictable cost base and growth plan as your data grows.
XENON also offers managed services for on-premise, hybrid cloud and remote infrastructures, making deploying a fully operational data protection solution easy.
Download our Backup and Data Protection services brochure, browse this section to learn more, or contact us today to discuss your requirements.Talk to a Solutions Architect