NVIDIA Edge Platforms (Jetson, Orin, IGX)
NVIDIA Edge computing devices are the world’s leading platform for GPU-accelerated parallel processing in the mobile embedded systems market. They deliver high-performance, low-energy computing for deep learning and computer vision, and the variety of form factors and I/O interfaces make NVIDIA Edge devices the ideal solution for compute-intensive embedded projects. NVIDIA edge devices run the same NVIDA CUDA stack ensuring full portability of models trained in the data centre to your edge device of choice.
From research, development, prototype engineering and full deployment a range of NVIDIA edge devices will support each step of your journey taking AI to the edge.Get a Quote
The NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit delivers the performance and power efficiency that businesses need to build autonomous machines at the edge and the powerful Jetson Software stack lets you bring your product to market faster.
deliver up to 40 TOPS of AI performance in the smallest Jetson form-factor
with power options between 7W and 15W
gives you up to 80X the performance of NVIDIA Jetson Nano
available in 8GB and 4GB versions.
NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin provides the highest level of performance for autonomous machines in a power-efficient system.
- Up to 200 TOPs for running the NVIDIA AI software stack
- Features an NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU and Arm® Cortex®-A78AE CPU
- High-speed IO, 204GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 32GB of DRAM are capable of feeding multiple concurrent AI application pipelines
- Consumes as little as 15W, or up to a maximum of 50W
NVIDIA IGX Orin™ is designed to deliver ultra-fast performance in the size and power envelope needed for the edge.
- 248 tera operations per second (TOPS) of AI performance
- Also includes an NVIDIA® ConnectX®-7 smart network interface card (SmartNIC) for precision timing and advanced security.
- SOM (System on Module) GPU: 2,048-core NVIDIA Ampere architecture with 64 Tensor Cores
- CPU: 12-core Arm® Cortex®-A78AE v8.2