Professional Services for Artificial Intelligence
XENON provides a range of professional services to support clients implementing artificial intelligence solutions. We offer end-to-end solutions that cover all aspects of artificial intelligence and provide bespoke services that fill gaps in your team. The XENON AI team is very flexible and experienced in working with complex teams to compliment in-house skills.
When we scope artificial intelligence projects we look at data, models, and then deployment. In a circular fashion, deployment leads to more data, and better models. Along we the way we can provide one-on-one and group training to upskill your team, or we can manage discrete aspects of the project as your team builds experience and expertise.
An AI model is only as good as the data it has. And models need lots of data. The XENON team can assist through all your data management issues.
- Identification of which data is useful for training your AI model.
- Setting up processes to collect useful data.
- Analysis of existing data.
- Cleaning data.
- Managing the process of data labelling.
- Optimising data storage infrastructure for capacity and speed, ensuring all your data is available to your AI model when needed.
Model Development and Training
Once you have your data set organised, you need to start developing your AI model through the training phase. The XENON team provides:
- Advice on selection of suitable AI model architectures to work with your data sets.
- Infrastructure required for your model size, training and inference needs – both today and into the future. This may be GPU workstations or servers, or cloud services.
- Hands-on assistance in training and evaluation of AI models.
- Necessary software.
The exciting part arrives when the models are live and dealing with real world data. Depending on your requirements this may happen in a data centre, on edge devices, or a combination. Whatever your needs, the XENON team has you covered.
- Advice on suitable infrastructure for deployment – in the data centre and the edge.
- Managing the software stack to support the deployment of trained models.
- Provide continuous support and advice for ongoing improvement of model performance over time.
XENON is an accredited provider of NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute courses, including courses on the fundamentals of computer vision, multiple data types, and RAPIDS. XENON also delivers custom training courses to up-skill individuals and teams in specific areas of AI.
XENON’s accredited trainers bring a powerful mix of theoretical knowledge and diverse real world applications to courses while providing a hands-on learning experience. XENON training services are a great compliment to professional services engagements, providing skills transfer and team development.Download the full brochure