Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multiple Data Types
This one day workshop teaches you to apply deep learning techniques to a range of problems involving multiple data types through a series of hands-on exercises. You will work with widely-used deep learning tools, frameworks, and workflows by performing neural network training on a fully-configured GPU accelerated workstation in the cloud. After a quick introduction to deep learning, you will advance to building deep learning applications for image segmentation, sentence generation, and image and video captioning, while simultaneously learning relevant computer vision, neural network, and natural language processing concepts. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to assess a broad spectrum of problems where you can apply deep learning.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Assessment Type: Multiple Choice
- Certification: Upon successful completion of this workshop, you will receive NVIDIA DLI Certification to prove subject matter competency and support professional career growt
- Languages: English
- Tools, libraries, and frameworks: TensorFlow, TensorBoard
Successful completion of ‘Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision’ DLI course or equivalent. Familiarity with basic python (functions and variables) and prior experience training neural networks is expected
- Getting Started with Deep Learning
- Image segmentation with TensorFlow, including: comparing image segmentation to other computer vision problems, experiments with TensorFlow tools, implementing metrics for performance monitoring
- Word Generation with TensorFlow, including: introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN’s), creating network inputs from text data
- Image and video captioning – combining computer vision and NLP to describe scenes. Learn to harness the functionality of Convolutional Neural Networks.
The course can be delivered fully online in a COVID-safe manner utilising state of the art online learning platform from the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute.
XENON can also deliver the course for organisations at your offices, or at the XENON training centre in Clayton (COVID restrictions permitting).
Please get in touch to learn about the next up-coming course, or organise a training session for your team.Contact Us Today!
Current Offer – Free Course on AI
XENON and NVIDIA are currently offering a free, four hour self paced course – Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in the Data Centre.
The free course is offered to individuals from Australian enterprises and non-profit research organisations. Places are strictly limited.See full details and register now!