- Ethernet - Mellanox Solutions
- Ethernet - Other Solutions
- InfiniBand - Mellanox Solutions
- SDN - Cumulus
Arista Ethernet Switches
Arista’s award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 100 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience. Arista has shipped more than five million cloud networking ports worldwide with CloudVision and EOS, an advanced network operating system. Committed to open standards, Arista is a founding member of the 25/50GbE consortium. Arista delivers the most efficient and best performing 10Gb Ethernet platforms.
Arista Ethernet switches are the perfect network solution for your most demanding workloads. With native support for VMware Virtualization and hundreds of Linux applications integrated into hardware platforms designed to meet the stringent power and cooling requirements of today’s most demanding data centres, Arista delivers the most efficient and best performing 10Gb Ethernet platforms.
Purpose built 10/40GbE data center switches in compact and energy efficient form factors with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features combined with low latency and advanced features for software defined cloud networking.
- Support flexible combinations of 10G and 40G that allow customers to design large leaf and spine networks to accommodate both east-west traffic patterns
- Choice of four different 1RU and two 2RU models
- Rich layer 2 and layer 3 features with wirespeed performance up to a maximum performance of 2.56Tbps
Deliver line rate 40GbE performance, offering the lowest latency 32×40 Gbps switch in the world.
- Scaling uplink bandwidth between data center leaf switches
- Ultra-high density 40GbE switching in a compact fixed form-factor structures
- Purpose-built spine aggregation switching (2.56 Tbps switching capacity)
40G switch that offers wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance with 16 ports of 40GbE or 64 ports of 10GbE in a compact 1RU chassis.
- Each QSFP+ supports wire speed 40GbE and can also operate as four independent 10GbE ports to provide a total of 64 10GbE ports
- Offers latency of 800 ns in cut-through mode, and a shared 9 MB packet buffer pool that is allocated dynamically to ports that are congested
10/40G switches offer wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance with 52 or 64 ports of 10GbE in a compact 1RU chassis.
- 48 SFP+ and 4 QSFP+ interfaces while the 7050S-52 switch offers 52 SFP+ interfaces
- Offers a latency of 800 to 1200 ns in cut-through mode, and a shared 9 MB packet buffer pool that is allocated dynamically to ports that are congested
- Typical power consumption of less than 2 watts/port with twinax copper cables, and less than 3watts/port with SFP/QSFP lasers
Offer triple speed switching of 100Mbps/1GbE/10GbE and backwards compatibility with installed Ethernet cabling and standard RJ-45 connectors.
- Offering the most cost-effective media interfaces (copper)
- Leveraging existing cable plants, reducing installation and wiring costs
- Lower energy costs due to more efficient power and cooling, for greater TCO
Offers a purpose built high performance and power efficient solution for high density data center deployments. With 48 ports of 10/100/1000 and 4 integrated 1/10GbE SFP+ ports the switch delivers non-blocking forwarding of 176Gbps combined with feature rich L2 and L3 switching.
- Up to 176Gbps throughput
- Up to 132 million packets per second
- Wire speed L2 and L3 forwarding
- 4MB packet buffer
- Low power consumption under 1W/port
Offers multiple connectivity options that provides flexibility in building scalable leaf and spine designs.
- Up to 12.8 Tbps system capacity
- Up to 9.52 billion packets per second
- Wire speed unicast & mcast
- Class leading latency as low as 450ns
- High density 40G/100G systems
- Quad 10G and 25G or Dual 50G modes
- Up to 22MB packet buffer per port group
- Under 7W per 100G and 5W per 40G port
Artista’s FPGA enabled switches in the 7130 family include the 7130E and 7130L which leverage the latest FPGA technology to allow companies to develop and deploy cutting edge network applications.
The 7130 series are available in 32, 48, or 96 SPF+ port options and are optimised for Arista’s high performance network applications.
- Up to 3 FPGAs on a single device
- 5 ns layer 1 switching between network
- 3 ns latency from front panel to FPGA
- Various options for RAM, buffers, transcievers
- Extensive development toolkits and low-latency IP Cores
Designed to suit the requirements of demanding environments such as ultra low latency financial ECNs, HPC clusters and cloud data centers, the class-leading deterministic latency from 350ns is coupled with a set of advanced tools for monitoring and controlling mission critical environments.
- 1+1 hot-swap power supplies and four N+1 hot-swap fans
- Color coded PSUs and fans – common to Arista 1RU devices
- EOS Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Self healing software with Stateful Fault Repair (SFR)
- Live software patching
- 32-way MLAG and ECMP routing for all-active L2 and L3
The Arista 7280E series is a set of purpose built 10/40/100GbE fixed configuration systems designed for the highest performance environments, where wire speed L2 and L3 forwarding are combined with advanced features for network virtualisation, open monitoring and network analysis, resiliency and architectural flexibility.
- Industry first 100G 1RU Switch
- Up to 1.44Tbps Capacity
- Up to 900 million packets per second
- Wire speed unicast & multicast
- Under 4us latency (64 byte)
- High density 10G/40G/100G
- Ultra deep 9GB packet buffer
- Under 4W per 40G port
Delivers a suite of advanced traffic control and monitoring features to improve the agility of modern high performance environments, with solutions for automation, data monitoring, precise timing and next-generation virtualisation.
- Up to 48 wire-speed 100GbE ports
- Up to 10.24Tbps Capacity
- Up to 5.76 billion packets per second
- Wire speed unicast & multicast
- Under 3.5us latency (64 byte)
- Virtual Output Queues per port to eliminate head of line blocking
- Dynamic deep packet buffer up to 32GB
- ACL Scalability to 192K entries