- Ethernet - Mellanox Solutions
- Ethernet - Other Solutions
- InfiniBand - Mellanox Solutions
- SDN - Cumulus
Spectrum SN2000 Switches
The Mellanox Spectrum Open Ethernet switch family delivers the highest performance and port density with a complete chassis and fabric management solution enabling converged data centres to operate at any scale while reducing operational costs and Ethernet switch infrastructure complexity.
A range of the Mellanox Spectrum 2010 range and the Spectrum 2100 range are now available from the Shop @ XENON. We carry a range of standard lengths. Review the range and feel free to contact us if you need a length or spec not shown in the shop.
Half-width 10/25GbE and 100GbE Ethernet Switch for Hyperconverged Infrastructures and ESF
- 18-port 10/25GbE + 4-port 100GbE Hyperconverged Switch
- 4 splittable ports of 40/100GbE
- up to 1.7Tb/s aggregate throughput
Half-Width 16-port Non-blocking 100GbE Open Ethernet Switch System.
- 3.2Tb/s Wire speed switching
- 2.38B packets-per-second
- 16 40/56/100GbE ports in 1RU
- Up to 64 10/25-ports up to 32 50GbE ports
Spectrum-based 48-port 25GbE + 8-port 100GbE Open Ethernet Platform.
- 4Tb/s Wire Speed Switching
- 2.98B packets-per-second
- 8 ports of 40/56/100GbE in 1RU
- Up to 48 ports of 10/25GbE
- Up to 16 ports of 50GbE
Spectrum-based 32-port 100GbE Open Ethernet Platform.
- 6.4Tb/s Wire Speed Switching
- 4.77B packets-per-second
- 32 40/56/100GbE ports in 1RU
- Up to 64 10/25/50GbE ports