NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD
NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD™ offers a proven design approach for building your GPU-accelerated AI data centre with NVIDIA DGX™ systems, leveraging NVIDIA’s best practices and insights gained from real-world deployments. The POD reference architectures provide proven implementation plans for multiple DGX systems, networking and storage which allows for supercomputers to be built quickly and efficiently, and with known performance parameters.
The DGX SuperPOD is an optimised data centre rack configuration containing five or more DGX™ A100 servers, plus networking switches to support single and multi-node AI model training and inference using NVIDIA AI software. The design is ideal for HPC and AI workloads and features:
- A modular architecture where multiple single units are combined to create a larger system which supports many users running divers HPC/AI workloads simultaneously.
- The ability to quickly and easily update the system.
- A compute fabric that is rail optimised in a full fat-tree topology, maximising capability for the DGX™ A100
- Scalable, with the ability to combine multiple DGX SuperPODs and scale to thousands of nodes.
- A storage fabric that maximises bandwidth providing more than 40GB/s for each DGX A100 node. Storage fabric leverages RDMA for the fastest, low latency performance across the DGX SuperPOD and throughout the data centre.
The DGX SuperPOD is also designed to be compatible with leading storage and networking technology providers. XENON offers a portfolio of NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD reference architecture solutions with leading storage vendors including: NetApp, IBM Spectrum, DDN, Pure Storage, VAST Data, and WEKA. All incorporate the best practice of NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD design and are delivered as fully-integrated and ready-to-deploy solutions to make your data centre AI deployments simpler and faster.
Download the NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD datasheet for more details.Talk to a Solutions Architect
Reference Architecture Whitepaper
Request the NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD Reference Architecture Whitepaper for more detailed information on the architecture and design background to the NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD.
DGX SuperPOD Video
Take a tour of the NVIDIA data centre, and their DGX SuperPOD that is one of the fastest supercomputer in the world, and built in the shortest amount of time!