Accelerate your most demanding HPC, hyperscale, and enterprise data center workloads with NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU accelerators. Scientists can now crunch through petabytes of data up to 10x faster than with CPUs in applications ranging from energy exploration to deep learning.
The world’s first GPU to break the 100 teraFLOPS (TFLOPS) barrier of deep learning performance.
- 640 NVIDIA®
- 5,120 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- Connects multiple V100 GPUs at up to 300 GB/s to create the world’s most powerful computing servers
- Delivers 47X higher inference performance than a CPU server
The world’s most advanced data center GPU ever built to accelerate AI, HPC, and graphics.
- 16 and 32GB configurations,
- up to 100 CPUs in a single GPU
- 640 Tensor Cores
- 100 teraFLOPS (TFLOPS) barrier of DL performance
Powered by NVIDIA® Pascal™ architecture and purpose-built to boost efficiency for scale-out servers running deep learning workloads.
- Small form-factor, 50/75-Watt design fits any scale-out server.
- INT8 operations slash latency by 15X.
- Hardware-decode engine capable of transcoding and inferencing 35 HD video streams in real time.
NVIDIA® T4 GPU, the world’s most performant scale-out accelerator. Its low-profile, 70W design is powered by NVIDIA® Turing™ Tensor Cores
- NVIDIA® Turing™ GPU architecture
- 320 NVIDIA® Turing Tensor Cores
- 2,560 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- 70-watt, small PCIe form factor