Spectracom Network Time Server
SecureSync® combines Spectracom’s precision master clock technology and secure network-centric approach with a compact modular hardware design in a 1RU chassis to bring you a powerful, scalable and flexible time server. It supports a wide variety of network synchronization and management protocols.
SecureSync is a security-hardened network appliance designed to meet rigorous network security standards and best practices. It ensures tamper-proof management and extensive logging. Robust network protocols are used to allow for easy but secure configuration.
SecureSync® combines Spectracom’s precision master clock technology and secure network-centric approach with a compact modular hardware design to bring you a powerful time & frequency reference system at the lowest cost of ownership. Military and commercial applications alike will benefit from its extreme reliability, security, and flexibility for synchronizing critical operations.
- Synchronize to GPS, SAASM GPS, multi-GNSS and many other timing references
- Generate virtually any time and frequency output signals
- Choose from a variety of internal oscillator options
- Built-in high-performance NTP server; PTP options
- Modular (configure-to-order) ruggedized shock and vibration-tested chassis (1RU)