Fundamentals of Deep learning for Computer Vision
This one-day workshop teaches you to apply deep learning techniques to a wide range of computer vision tasks through a series of hands-on exercises. You will get to work with widely-used deep learning tools, frameworks, and workflows by performing neural network training and deployment on a fully-configured GPU accelerated workstation in the cloud. After a quick introduction to deep learning to start the course, you will advance to building and deploying deep learning applications for image classification and object detection, followed by modifying the applications to improve their accuracy and performance, and finish by implementing the workflow that you have learned on a final project. At the end of the workshop, you will have access to additional resources to create new deep learning applications on your own.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Certification: Upon successful completion of this workshop, you will receive NVIDIA DLI Certification to prove subject matter competency and support professional career growth
- Languages: English
- Tools, libraries, and frameworks: Caffe, DIGITS
Familiarity with basic programming fundamentals, like functions and variables
- Getting Started with Deep Learning
- Biological inspiration for Deep Neural Networks (DNNs)
- Working with DNN’s: Training DNNs with Big Data, Deploying DNN models, Optimizing DNN Performance
- Incorporating Object Detection
- Setting up a GPU enabled environment, additional project ideas and sourcing data
The workshop also includes an assessment project on Training and Deploying a Deep Neural Network.
In response to COVID-19, XENON and the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute have taken measures to ensure that courses can continued to be delivered in a safe manner for all participants. Courses are available online, during Australian business hours delivered by one of XENON’s accredited DLI trainers.
We can also offer courses in our training facility in Melbourne, or at your organisation, when permitted by health regulations and COVID-safe advice – contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us Today!
Current Offer – Free Course on AI
XENON and NVIDIA are currently offering a free, four hour self paced course – Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in the Data Centre.
The free course is offered to individuals from Australian enterprises and non-profit research organisations. Places are strictly limited.See full details and register now!